An original creation by Sam! I gotta say, one of the best things about eating meat again is that Sam is super motivated to cook all the time, it’s amazing. He came up with these just by rooting around the fridge and throwing some things together with the leftovers from our Fresh Ham Roast. We’ve had them several times since and I haven’t changed a thing, which is rare!
- Thaw some frozen leftovers from the Fresh Ham Roast (or any pork roast) in the fridge overnight.
- Cut into small pieces and put in a microwave-safe bowl. If you have saved juices from the roast, pour some of the juice over the pork. Microwave for 30 sec to 1 min, until warmed through but not hot.
- Use a piece of romaine, butter lettuce, iceberg, etc. Wash and pat dry, then lay on a plate.
- Fill with however much pork you want! Make sure to get plenty of the amazing marinade.
- Top with sliced red onion and wedges of baby heirloom tomato. Any tomatoes would work fine, but we love the extra flavor of the heirloom tomatoes from Trader Joes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 part Sriracha with 1 part mayo. We go a little heavy on the Sriracha.
- Drizzle the sauce over the wrap and enjoy!