My homemade version of peanut dressing! It is free of corn starch, corn syrup, and refined oils. Delicious on Lolo’s Kale Salad or other salads and a great apple or carrot dip. This would be really good with a cabbage & apple slaw – on my short list of recipes to try!
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 5 Tbsp natural peanut butter (I strongly recommend Krema or fresh ground PB!)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce <– spelled correctly on the first try, YEAH! (Disclaimer: Worcestershire is NOT vegetarian as it does have anchovies in it. I don’t know that there is a great alternative since it is pretty complex, so maybe just omit it if you don’t eat fish.)
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar (or 1 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender or into an immersion blender-safe container.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Chill in refrigerator in an airtight container.